This site is no longer beging updated,please go to Nextion official site for the latest Nextion products info: https://nextion.tech/
And go to SONOFF official site for the latest SONOFF products info: https://sonoff.tech/,If you want to buy products on ITEAD STUDIO, please go to: https://itead.cc/
Translations:RASPBERRY PI Arduino Shield ADD-ON/9/en
From ITEAD Wiki
- Plug Rpi Arduino Shield Add-on into RPI V2, connect SHT10 to IIC interface through 4-pin wires. Power Raspberry Pi V2.
- Download the SDK from this link: https://github.com/iteadsw/SDK and then install it.
- Modify the file ReadSHT1xValues.ino
- modified codes as below:
- define dataPin 3
- define clockPin 5
- Enter into the directory libraries/itead_SHT1x/examples/ReadSHT1xValues, compile and run the file ReadSHT1xValues.ino
- Command as below to compile ReadSHT1xValues.ino
- $ iteadcompile ReadSHT1xValues ReadSHT1xValues.ino
- Command to run this program
- $ sudo ./ ReadSHT1xValues
- When the compilation is done, you can read the temperature and humidity data from the terminal.