2.Display the image from micro SD card
- Download the library from this link: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9340 , then extract it into the directory \arduino\libraries
- Copy the image woof.bmp from the directory Adafruit_ILI9340\examples\spitftbitmap to your SD card, then plug the card into the SD card slot on ITDB02-2.2S LCD module
- Use arduino IDE to open spitftbitmap.ino in the directory Adafruit_ILI9340\examples\spitftbitmap then upload it to UNO main board.
- Select 5V electronic level in the 2.2S LCD module, then use dupont lines to connect UNO and LCD module according to the table as below:
|2.4S pins||UNO pins|
- Power UNO main board, a picture of dog showed on the display.