PSF-B85 is an ultra low-power Wi-Fi module designed by ITEAD. The module adopts the highly integrated Wi-Fi chip ESP8285. It features industry's highly competitive compact packaging size and ultra-low power technology. Specially designed for mobile devices and the Internet of Things application, it connects physical devices to Wi-Fi wireless network to make Internet or LAN communications. PSF-B85 has completed self-contained wireless network, with built-in 32-bit kernel processor, on-chip SRAM, it can be used as the main control chip, but also as a WiFi adapter. Simply apply it to other microcontroller-based designs by SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface communication.
PSF-B85 supports multiple packaging form. Supports antenna of IPEX connector and stamp hole interface.
PSF-B85 is widely applied to smart power grid, smart transportation, smart home, handheld devices, industrial control, etc.
- 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP mode
- WPA/WPA2 PSK and WP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, support multi-way TCP Client connection
- Support rich Socket AT commands
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Built-in 32 bit MCU, also work as application processor
- 3.3V single supply
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) support
- Support MIMO 1×1 and 2×1, STBC, A- MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WMM power save U-APSD
- Multiple queue management to fully utilize traffic prioritization defined by 802.11e standard.
- Adaptive rate fallback algorithm sets the optimum transmission rate and Tx power based on actual SNR and packet loss information.