Wiki is an open information collection platform. Information of SEEED products and customer works will be hosted here, alive and ready for modification. Please feel free to improve the contents, contributions from registered account would receive our appreciations.
You may find following indexes to start with:
- Product - A collection of product info pages, same categorization as in Bazaar. Includes datasheet, source files, application notes and related application info.
- Service - Information on Seeed open hardware services, from ideas gauging to realistic manufacturing. Welcome to post your walk-through, hints and complains.
- Guides - Complex tutorials, compatibility guides, comparison tables, reference solution packages and selection guides.
- Projects - Community project gallery, watch how people solve real life problems, or post your own.
- Freelancer - Post your name with experiences for people seeking consultancy. We will periodically list recognized members from cooperation.
Seeedstudio use MediaWiki to build Wiki platform, freelancers can use both wiki sytax and FCKeditor. See help informations before you start to edit. Any questions you can check Wiki FAQ, and each product has its own FAQ linked in the product page, the questions and answers about products can be found there.
The freelancer is worth mentioning here. You can edit the pages anonymously, but create an account and log in will let all people know you and let Wiki record your contributions. We have divided all freelancers into four levels depend on your contributions on product informations and projects, click here to see the details.
In processing jobs
Pay attension please: Seeed Studio has give up the "Garden" conception now, and use the more universal name "Wiki" instead, the New URL is www.seeedstudio.com/wiki. From now on, please use the new URL when you want to edit or do some upload, or your files may not display in the new Wiki, thanks for your cooperation.